1. General Information
- The sale of the products (hereinafter:“Products”) offered on our website www.kinloch.it (hereinafter: “Site”), by the brands “Kinloch” and “Kinloch Milano” (hereinafter “Brands”), is governed by these general conditions of purchase (hereinafter: “Terms”).
- Kinloch S.r.l. (hereinafter: “Kinloch”) reserves the right to apply to one or more orders (hereinafter “Order”) specific contractual provisions (hereinafter: “ Specific Provisions “). In this case, the contractual conditions applicable to each order, always to be understood as an independent contract, will be the Terms and Conditions and the Specific Provisions.
- Kinloch is an Italian company having the legal head office in via Francesco Petrarca 22, 20123 Milan (IT), VAT registration number 08053130962 e registration number REA MI2000378.
2. Commercial Policy
- At any time Kinloch may modify or amend these Terms and Conditions. In any case, the Client will be required to accept only the General Conditions in force at the time of the conclusion of each Order.
- Each Order may cover one or more products, subject to the right of Kinloch to predict a maximum number depending on the product category.
- The requests of purchase from other countries not enabled in the page of the shipping addresses will not be accepted.
- Orders will not be delivered if addressed to a PO Box or if it will be impossible identify the subject recipient of the Order and its address.
- All communications indicated in the General Terms and Conditions made by email will be sent to the email address provided by the Client during registration.
3. Terms of Purchase
- Each product offered for sale, can be selected on a dedicated web space that will display photographic images, the unit price including VAT, colors and different sizes available (where applicable).
- Some products may be displayed on the Site exclusively for the promo advertising purpose although not intended for sale. These products are not for sale and can not be purchased.